Best ever banana ice-cream. I know, big call!
Dairy free. Refined sugar free. Delicious and clean. If you haven’t yet discovered the beauty of homemade ice cream using bananas then now is you chance.
Frozen bananas give whipped coconut cream a tasty, soft-serve-like consistency, and the combination of the mild coconut flavor with dark chocolate and bananas is hard to resist, so… follow this steps:
(Makes approximately 8 servings – 1/2 cup each)
- 5 large bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 (15 ounce) can light coconut milk
- Place frozen bananas and coconut milk in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth. This will take a while, and probably a few pokes with a spatula
- Please turn the processor OFF before proceeding with poking… thank you
- Divide ice cream into four small bowls or cups.
- Garnish with sliced bananas and shaved dark chocolate. Serve immediately.