Secret of Balance. Yoga workshop.
” It is through the alignment of the body that I discovered the alignment of my mind, self, and intelligence.”
– B.K.S. Iyengar, Light on Life.”
Being restless and stressed can disturb our inner Balance. Working with balance is important part of yoga practice and our daily lives that becomes even more important as we age.
Balancing poses provide emotional benefits, as well as physical. They are is challenging yet very helpful for relieving stress, reducing tension and fatigue. This poses also help to improve focus, concentration and bring balance both in the body and mind.
In this 2 hours workshop we will focus on how alignment can help you finding physical and emotional balance.
You will learn that balancing poses:
- require a total involvement and leave no room for disturbances
- develop lightness, strength and agility
- promote tremendous control over the body
- develop muscle tone and increase coordination, concentration, and focus
By practicing outer balance you will find your inner silence and being focused, and fully aware of your body will allow the mind to become calm.
Time 8.30-10.30.00 am
Suitable for all levels
Reservations are in order of actual payment.