Yoga as a Therapy for Back Problems. Back Care Workshop.
This 2 hours workshop designed and is recommended for those who suffers from any form of back pain, or experience limited mobility and tightness in the lower back or spine.
80% of people are suffering from back pain at some point in their life, often debilitating pain, but most problems are undiagnosed, self-diagnosed, and it can be chronic. So what do you do?
To maintain a healthy back, you will need to educate yourself and take action.
You’ll learn and practice yoga postures, breathing techniques to:
- Understand causes of back pain
- Identify and address any muscle imbalances
- Learn how poor posture contribute to back pain
- Improve and maintain good posture
- Learn simple poses and exercises to strengthen and stretch your back
- Increase your spine’s stability, mobility and flexibility
- Strengthen your core and other supporting muscles
Reservations are in order of actual payment.