Science-Verified Health Benefits of Coconut Oil
To date, there are over 1,500 studies proving coconut oil to be one of the healthiest foods on the planet.
Heres is why:
- Thyroid-stimulating. Coconut oil contains a medium-chain fatty acids accelerate that stimulates metabolism, gives you more energy.
- Get candida in check. Coconut oil has a good quantity of caprylic acid, which is well known to kill off excess candida by targeting harmful bacteria.
- Lowers cholesterol. It is rich in lauric acid which protects your heart by reducing total cholesterol and increasing good cholesterol.
- Helps with weight loss. The healthy medium chain fatty acids do not circulate in the bloodstream like other fats. They are sent directly to the liver and are converted into energy.
- Helps keep diabetes in check. It does not produce an insulin spike in your bloodstream. Instead it helps control blood sugar by improving the secretion of insulin.
- Reduces heart disease.
- Gastrointestinal malabsorption diseases. Combining Vitamin E supplements with coconut oil through the skin, proved to be a good alternative for those with gastrointestinal malabsorption.
- Cancer Prevention and Treatment.
In general, it is obvious thatcontains endless amounts of benefits. Furthermore, because of its versatility, anyone can find a way to enjoy the benefits that coconut oil brings.