Positive attitudes the key.
‘Sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck’ ..Dalai Lama XIV
Human spirit is so damn resilient. Regardless ‘how many ‘been there – done that ‘ stories we hear, we still believe that every plan we made become a reality.
From Dreams to Plans to Possibility to Probability to Real-ibility.
But the truth is… life is full of events, challenges, changes of the heart and the mind. And, when we don’t get what we want, even when things seems to be happen ultimately for the better it can be disappointing.. yet for the better!
And you know why? Because you grow..
- Persevere your plans will help you to show you natural abilities and feelings. It’s more dependable than ‘Luck’ or ‘meant to be’. It’s all about being in right place, at the right time with the right people.
- You become more creative ( sometimes just before you decide to give up). When you really want something, you won’t take no for an answer and become creative- equals ‘successful, incredibly innovative and ‘on cloud nine’ happy’.
- You realise that is no longer a ‘worst-case scenario’. Not getting what you want won’t end your world. When you’ve already faced the ‘worst case scenario’ you’ll be more straight forward in what you want from life next time.
- You find out who you are. It’s easy to be positive, generous and fun when you’re not worried, but who are you when you face the fact not getting what you want? And You have no choice but be strong, let go and move on. And that’s a good thing, right?
- You learn to take positives from negatives. When nothing can be done or changed you have a freedom to turn your frustration into drive and new vision.
However you look at it – it’s all for the best- at the new place, at another time, with the different people.
Stay positive and You will win again.