Pineapple and grapes smoothie recipe.
Nutritious heaven. Sugar free. Lactose free. Paleo.
A meal in a glass. And not just any meal: use it as a meal replacement (e.g. breakfast), a post-workout or post-yoga drink, a supplement, snack or a healthy dessert. Use smoothies as a way to get your daily dose of fruit and veg, to lose weight, build muscle, or gain weight.
Adapt smoothies anyway you can to suit your needs. The only thing holding you back is your imagination. There’s so much more to smoothies than fruit, yogurt and ice. Here’s one of my favourites:
Pineapple and white grapes smoothie.
We all know pineapple is source of Enzyme called Bromelain. This magic enzyme
- Specifically good for digesting proteins, help your body digest food and absorb nutrients more efficiently, as well as being extremely effective at healing in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Helps faster recovery from surgery and injury
- Helps / ease allergies and asthma and sinus infections
- 10 Seedless Green Grapes
- 2 Cup Fresh Frozen Pineapple
- 1/2 Cup Sparkline Ice Lemon-Lime Spring Water
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder ( if required) Add all ingredients to blender.
Use ice crush setting and blend together for 1 – 3 minutes.
Drink yourself healthy!